Everything you need to know about the new Android 8.0 Oreo Update
Android 8.0 Oreo is here and this update will deliver the next major version of Android to our devices. August 21st was the release date for supported Pixel and Nexus devices and it is going to take anywhere from a couple of months to more than half a year for the update to appear on phones by the likes of Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola. How soon your phone is entitled to get the update depends on a number of factors such as your phone’s manufacturers update track record, how new or expensive your phone is,whether your phone is unlocked or carrier-branded, your region etc. Below you can find all important details such as android oreo 8.0 release date, android 8.0 update list, android 8.0 oreo download, android 8.0 Samsung.
|Everything you need to know about the new Android 8.0 Oreo Update|
What new features will Android Oreo bring to the user
• “Picture in picture” feature allows you to text, browse the web, read e-mails while watching a youtube video or on a video chat.
• “Android instant app” feature allows you to access apps without having to download them.
• The notification dots could be pressed to quickly see what’s new and can be easily cleared by swiping them away.
• With the users’ permission, autofill remembers your logins to quickly get you into your favorite apps.
• With” Google Play protect” Android Oreo is more secure than ever, along with your device’s security status built into settings front and centre.
• “Google Play protect” detects and removes harmful apps. The “Find my device” option makes it very easy to remote locate, lock, or wipe your device.
• Android Oreo is the fastest ever that helps your favorite apps to be started quicker than ever with a faster boot speed. The battery time of Android Oreo is considerably higher because of the limited background activity of less used apps.
Samsung Android 8.0 update-
Samsung is not the quickest when it comes to rolling out Android updates. The company has limitless resources, but along with that it has the largest product portfolio by far that slows the process down. Samsung’s Flagship phones will be getting the update first and phones like Galaxy S8 and S8 plus will be on top of the update list alongside the Galaxy Note 8. We can expect Samsung to roll our Android 8.0 Oreo updates in abut 5-6 months after the launch of the same.
When can you download Android 8.0 Oreo?
If you are not a Google Pixel or Nexus owner, the wait for Android Oreo is set to continue. For users who own a flagship android phone, should expect the update to arrive to their phone in about 3-4 months from its launch. The Oreo update will reach devices from many popular phone manufacturers by the end of the year.
Hi,I am Harish khandelwal a passionate writer at MyTokri.com I love to surf around the web and collect information that can make my audience benefited by reading my words….I Love to share my opinion of different aspect which can also be Android Update