Transfer Contacts from Outlook to vCard – Step by Step Guide
Are you facing difficulties while you export multiple Outlook contacts to vCard format? Looking for a procedure to perform the migration process with ease? Don’t worry! We have come up with an effortless solution to convert contacts from Outlook to vCard file format.
While talking about vCard files, they are the business cards(virtual) used to store and share contact details with others. Users can save information such as name, email address, phone number, address, etc. in it. The users who are using Microsoft Outlook can easily import/export vCard contacts. Although, there is not a direct procedure to export multiple Outlook contacts to vCard but it can be done using Outlook. Users can choose several contacts to convert from PST to VCF format without any hassle.
Benefits of Converting Contacts from Outlook to vCard
- vCard files can be accessed on several devices such as Windows OS, Blackberry phones, Android phones, etc.
- These files store a very little space to save contact details.
- It can also be used to store image, audio clips, text, etc.
Users can save Outlook contacts as vCard using two approaches:
- By moving multiple contacts to single vCard file.
- By moving multiple contacts to multiple vCard files.
Export Multiple Outlook Contacts to vCard Manually
- Launch MS Outlook.
- Go to People Tab.
- Select all the contacts and press Forward Contact button from home tab.
- Now, select As a Business Card option.
- Here, a new email will be composed.
- You can select all the contacts from the window and drag them to the Explorer Window.
Convert Contacts from Outlook to Single vCard File Manually
- Run Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to File tab and click Open.
- Then press Export.
- Now, click on Export to a file option from the Import/Export option.
- Select Comma Separated Values option.
- Open Gmail and press Gmail menu.
- After that, go to contacts option.
- Click More and press Import option.
- A pop-up will appear from where you can browse the CSV file.
- Then click on Import.
- When the process finishes, navigate to More option and click Export.
- Now, choose the contacts and select vCard as an export option.
After implementing the above-mentioned steps, all your contacts will be transferred to a single vCard file.
Automated Solution to Export Multiple Outlook Contacts to vCard
While talking about the conversion of contacts in bulk, users usually find a procedure which can help them finish the process in the minimum time. So, it is advised to users to opt some third party software such as PST to VCF Converter. Using this automated tool, users can save a lot of time and efforts. The application enables users to easily save Outlook contacts as vCard format without any data loss. Another benefit of using this tool is that it has a user-friendly interface which makes the migration task easier for novice users.
After reading this article, you will be able to export multiple Outlook contacts to vCard format without losing any data. We have discussed both manual and automated solutions to execute the conversion process. If users looking for a process which is time efficient then they can go for the third party solution.