Export PST File to PDF with Attachments – Complete User Guide
The benefits of printing data help users to create a hard copy of data stored on the system in digital format. It will help you to save the data in a secure manner from any sort of damage or corruption issues, hazards, technical issues, etc. To perform this procedure, many users make extra efforts to print their crucial data and make an alteration to it so that the resultant data comes out it better quality. So, in this article, we are going to share the methods to export PST file to PDF along with attachments. You will also get to know the advantages if you batch convert Outlook emails to PDF format in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 versions.
Benefits of PST to PDF Conversion
PDF files are one of the most versatile file formats especially if we compare them to Outlook data files. These files are usually known for its advantages due to which several users want to perform PST to PDF conversion in Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 versions. There are a lot of benefits of Portable Document Format depending on the usage of the users, but we have discussed some of them in the following section:
- PDF files are best if a user wants them for publication purpose. This is the main reason why most of the publishing organizations, schools, institutional groups, etc. use this file format to print circulars, date sheets, results, etc.
- Portable Document Format reflect a lot of versatility and mobility. Regardless of being a document file, it can be carried to several places and can be accessed on multiple platforms such as Android smartphones, Operating systems, applications, etc.
- A large number of users want to export PST file to PDF format with attachments as these files are very helpful for the purpose of printing. It doesn’t matter if you want to print a text-based content or an image-based content. The format and font of the text, as well as the placement of images, can be recognized easily in the hard copy.
Hence, if you want to print data stored in Outlook data file, then the best option is to convert PST emails to PDF format with attachments because you will not even require any application to save the data.
Manual Solution to Export PST File to PDF Files
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, choose the email which you want to convert.
- Go to file tab and click on Save as option.
- Here, select the storage location where you want to save the file.
- Click to open the drop-down window for Save as Type and choose HTML format.
- Then save the file.
- Now, go to the saved location and open the HTML file in MS Word.
- In MS Word, go to File tab and click on Save As.
- From the drop-down menu of Save as Type, choose PDF format.
- Then save the file.
Important Note – If any user fails to perform PST to PDF conversion using the steps mentioned in the above section then they can download the add-ins. But in scenarios where users have a pretty large number of emails, then this process may take such a long time. Therefore, in such cases, the use of the automated solution is always suggested.