Print Outlook Messages as PDF Format – Effortless Solution
“The executive of a bank had ringed me up and asked me to email him my company’s payslip of last 3 months. This is demanded for the processing of credit card because I have applied for it. Since I am using Microsoft Outlook 2013 as my official email client, therefore, all my payslip emails come in it. To fulfill the demand of executive, now I want to print Outlook messages as PDF. But, the problem is that Microsoft Outlook does not render any add-on to do the same. With lots of hope, I am posting my problem here to get a solution to convert Outlook 2013 email to PDF. Is there any expert who can provide me with a workaround for this?”
What Makes PDF More Beneficial in Comparison to PST?
- The PDF file is a portable document that can easily be shared through emails without any manipulation.
- An Adobe portable file is easily accessible on multiple platforms like Android, Mac, Windows, iOS, etc.
- Attachments in PDF file gets smoothly opened and viewed with the help of their supportive program.
- A .pdf is supported as the standard legal file format. Forensic investigators prepare documentation of their entire case in PDF file format.
Workarounds to Print Outlook Messages as PDF
- When you want to save less number of Outlook emails to PDF format.
- There are no attachments to be exported in selected PST email.
Export Outlook Emails to PDF Manually
The manual procedure requires a complete installation of Microsoft Outlook and Word program. Following manual steps will help you in converting a single Outlook email in PDF:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your PC and click on the message, which is to export in .pdf format. Go to File >> Save As.
- A saving wizard appears in which you have to save the file in HTML format. You can choose HTML format by expanding Save As Type menu.
- Move towards the path where the Outlook HTML file is saved in above step and right-click upon it. Choose Open With >> Word (desktop) option.
- A Microsoft Word wizard gets opened where you have to hit on File >> Save As.
- Explore the Save As Type menu and select PDF option from it. Click on Save to proceed with the procedure to convert Outlook email to PDF with attachment.
- At last, you will find that your chosen Outlook message is archived in PDF format. The path will be same as it was in Step (5)
Automated Way to Print Outlook Messages as PDF
- Launch Outlook PST to PDF program on your machine and click on Add File button.
- Enable the Folder mode and browse folder having all PST messages to be exported in PDF.
- All the Outlook messages will be loaded with their attachments and attributes in software panel. Click on Export button to continue the solution of saving PST emails as PDF.
- Select all Outlook folders whose emails are to be printed in a portable format. If you want to customize resultant files then, click on Advance Settings button.
- Hit on Browse button for instructing the location where output PDF files are to be saved.
- Finally, click on Export to start the major procedure of exporting files.