Methods to Import & Open EML into Outlook and Other Email Clients
Here are the instructions to perform this procedure in the least amount of time without affecting the data within:
Import EML to Windows Live Mail
- First, go to WLM>>File>>Import Messages>>Windows Live Mail.
- Then, Browse to the folder path where the .eml messages are saved.
- Then, click on the Next button to import EML to Windows Live Mail.
- After that, select all folders or a specific folder and click on the Next button.
- Finally, emails will start transferring.
- After this completed, click on Finish button.
- Now you can open EML into Windows Live Mail.
Import EML to Outlook Express
- First, create a new folder by right-clicking on an existing one. Like in the example shown below, select ‘New Folder’ option.
- From the ‘Create Folder’ box, set a name it and click on the OK button.
- Next, visit the path where the .eml files are saved.
- Then, select all the files by using Ctrl+A key.
- Then, drag and move EML files to Outlook Express and drag them to the newly created folder.
- Now, one can view all the messages and attachments from the .eml files saved to their desktop email client.
Import EML Files into Outlook Email Application
If you have multiple EML files to import into Outlook email application then you need to convert all EML to PST, then you can open entire EML files into Outlook email application. To perform this task many opt for professional software like the EML to PST Converter. It is a simple application that allow user to export all EML files with attachments into Outlook PST file. It is completely secure and guaranteed way to of handling crucial client and customer data. It can import multiple .eml files to Outlook PST file. There is an option to choose to move all emails to a single folder or to maintain folder hierarchy. It is compatible with Windows 10 and earlier versions.
Often a user receives an email message with a .eml file as an attachment. They might not be aware of what to do with and how to proceed. There are a lot of ways to open and read an EML message. But if there are a whole bunch of them, it can be difficult to manage. Especially the ones created by email clients like Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail etc. One can opt for the other method for how to import & open EML in Outlook. It can help with moving email folders having multiple .eml files from Mac Mail to Windows PC. These can be then loaded to email accounts in Outlook, OE, and other desktop clients. There is also a faster, more reliable and efficient way of performing this migration. It can be done by opting for a third-party application also mentioned at the end of this post.