Skydrive or OneDrive to OneDrive Migration tool for business is a brilliant solution for the people who are in need of moving data between OneDrive accounts. It can transfer all data from OneDrive to OneDrive for Business. Whether it is an important document or thousands of images, this application has the capability of exporting them to another OneDrive account. Here, features and specifications of this application will be discussed. Users will also know about both the advantages and disadvantages of Skydrive or OneDrive to OneDrive migration tool.
Basic Features of SkyDrive or Onedrive Migration Tool
Here are some of the basic features of OneDrive for Business Migration Tool:
- Migrates data from OneDrive account to another OneDrive Account
- Ability to transfer files from OneDrive to O365 OneDrive for Business
- Also moves permissions from OneDrive to another OneDrive
- Imports OneDrive for Business items using Admin account
- Generates OneDrive migration report for future reference
- Data filtering option is available for selective data transfer
- Provides Pause/ Resume & Stop options for user convenience
Features of OneDrive to OneDrive Migration Tool
Take a look at the descriptions of highlighted features of this Skydrive or Onedrive for Business Migration Tool:
- Transfer OneDrive Files to OneDrive for Business: Moving data items from one OneDrive account to another one has become easier than ever, thanks to OneDrive to OneDrive Migrator. This software can transfer all types of data including audio, video, image, document, etc, between two OneDrive accounts.
- Migration for O365 OneDrive Admin: This tool offers the feature named Impersonation for OneDrive to OneDrive data migration. Admins, who perform data export from and to OneDrive accounts with multiple user IDs, will require this feature. Users must ensure the impersonation of both source and destination OneDrive accounts.
- Customization Available for OneDrive Data Import: There are several options for users to customize their OneDrive data transfer. Users can execute selective data migration by chossing specific file type (.doc, .txt, .pdf, etc.,) that they want to export. Permission transfer is also possible by this application.
- Adding Source and Destination OneDrive User ID: Before initiating OneDrive to OneDrive for Business migration, add user IDs for both the accounts one by one. Remember to validate both the admin IDs before exporting OneDrive data. Enter username and password for both OneDrive accounts and authorize them.
- Filtering Option with Date: If users do not wish to transfer all items of OneDrive, they can also perform selective migration. This tool allows users to select the data from a certain date range. Later, the software will export the selected data only from OneDrive to OneDrive for Business.
- Options to Pause/Resume and Stop: This tool comes with options like Pause/Resume and Stop. These options ensure great convenience to the users. They can pause and resume the data export process anytime they want and resume it back too. When required, the OneDrive to OneDrive Migration process can also be stopped permanently.
Pre-Requisites of using OneDrive to OneDrive Migration Tool for Business
- Impersonation of both source and target OneDrive accounts are compulsory.
- In case of Windows OS 10/8.1/8/7, or Vista, open the software as “Run as Administrator.”
- For smooth and swift data export, ensure good Internet bandwidth.
- It is recommended to use Google Chrome web browser.
Versions of OneDrive for Business Migration Tool
OneDrive to OneDrive Migration tool is available in two versions. One is demo (free) version and another is paid (full) version.
Demo Version: Users can download this version from the website of this software and check its performance. This version will not cost you any money. It can migrate first 50 items of an OneDrive account to another one.
Paid Version: Once users are satisfied with the demo version they can buy the paid version. Thus they will be able to enjoy the complete facilities of this tool. With this version, unlimited number of items can be transfer from OneDrive to OneDrive to Business account.
Pros and Cons of SkyDrive OneDrive to OneDrive Migration Tool
Here are the pros and cons of this program:
- Selective data migration is possible.
- Pause and resume option available.
- Exports permissions and documents.
- Easily operable application interface.
- Provides migration report for reference.
- This software is not compatible with Mac OS.
People who do not have much technical knowledge can also operate SysTools OneDrive to OneDrive Migration tool for business. Thus it can serve all types of customers with quality service. It is expected that the developers will add more features in the next version of this software. I would gladly rate this tool 9.7 out of 10.